Easily diagram complex info
Microsoft Visio Standard 2016 is a powerful diagramming platform with a rich set of built-in stencils. It helps you simplify complex information through simple, easy-to-understand diagrams. Visio Standard includes stencils for business, basic network diagrams, organisation charts, basic flowcharts, and general multi-purpose diagrams.
Package Type: Retail
Product Type: Software
Software Main Type: Design & Engineering
Software Sub Type: Designing
Software Name: Visio 2016 Standard
Network Compatible: Yes
Language Supported: English
Platform Supported: PC
Operating System Supported: Windows
License Type: Box Pack
License Quantity: 1 PC
- 1 GHz or faster x86 or x64-bit processor with SSE2
- Windows 7 or later
- Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2012
- 3.0 GB of available space
- 1 GB RAM (32 bit)
- 2 GB RAM (64 bit)
- 1280 x 800 resolution
- Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card
- A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse or other standard or accessible input device. Note that new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8 or later.
- Internet functionality requires an Internet connection.