Price and Availability subject to change without notice, for feather information click on INFORMATION and then the CONTACT US Button
5 x Gigabit Ethernet Network
- 5-port 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet Switch GS105
- Wall-mount kit
- Power adapter
- Installation guide
- Warranty & Support information card
- Network Latency (100 to 100 Mbps): 20 µs (max)
- Network Latency (1000 to 1000 Mbps): 10 µs (max)
- 256K On-Chip Packet Buffering
- Moves huge files fast! Features five high-speed, auto-switching 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet connections. And because Gigabit Ethernet is a full duplex standard, you get up to 2000 Mbps on each port.
- Integrates 10, 100, and 1000 Mbps devices on the same network. Every port automatically senses the right speed and full/half duplex mode, and Auto Uplink technology automatically adjusts for straight-through or crossover cables.
- Sized to save space, this sturdy metal 5-port switch is compact and fits easily on a desk or mounts on a wall, making it ideal for home and small office environments.
- LEDs embedded in RJ-45 jacks make for easy monitoring. Provides noiseless operation. Supports PC or Mac® O/S.
- IEEE 802.3i 10BASE-T Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3z 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet
- Windows®, MAC OS, NetWare®, Linux®
- UL (UL 60950)
- CE Mark
- TUV licensed (EN 60950)
- FCC Class A and VCCI Class A
- CE Class A
- UTP Category 5 cables or better
- Network card for each PC or server (e.g. GA302T)